Malwarebytes Named a Customers’ Choice for North America in the 2023 Gartner® Peer Insights™ Voice of the Customer for Endpoint Protection Platforms Report
This regional Customers’ Choice distinction and ratings for both Product Capabilities and Deployment Experience is based on feedback and ratings from real practitioners
Santa Clara, Calif. – October 24, 2023 – Malwarebytes, a global leader in real-time cyber protection, was peer-recognized as a Customers’ Choice for North America in the 2023 Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer for Endpoint Protection Platforms report. From Malwarebytes’ perspective, the recognition underscores the company’s focus on protecting resource constrained IT organizations with effective, easy-to-use cybersecurity.
“From our point of view, being recognized in the upper right quadrant of the 2023 Gartner Customers’ Choice for North America in the Voice of the Customer report underscores our dedication to providing an enterprise-grade solution for today’s resource constrained IT teams,” said Marcin Kleczynski, Founder and CEO, Malwarebytes. “We believe this peer recognition is a testament to the genuine feedback of actual users, who have relied on Malwarebytes to safeguard their organizations. Thank you to our incredible community of users for their invaluable feedback and trust.”
According to Gartner, “the “Voice of the Customer” is a document that synthesizes Gartner Peer Insights’ reviews into insights for IT decision makers. This aggregated peer perspective, along with the individual detailed reviews, is complementary to Gartner expert research and can play a key role in your buying process, as it focuses on direct peer experiences of implementing and operating a solution.”
Customers highlight the effectiveness, ease of use and attractive pricing of the Malwarebytes solutions for businesses, including its flagship Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) product and Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service.
Malwarebytes customer reviews include:
- Easy Choice for Endpoint Protection from Someone with a Lifelong Career in IT
- This is an outstanding product for endpoint protection. I’m a long-time customer and fan of Malwarebytes. I’ve had a wonderful experience so far, and I really enjoy the online management portion of the product. Customer service has been on-point every time I’ve had to contact Malwarebytes. Additionally, I found that the learning modules that Malwarebytes provides to be helpful when learning to use and manage their product. — IT Director in the IT Services Industry
- An EDR solution that elevates the security acumen of a novice administrator.
- Overall, I have had a great experience with the product and support. The company provides an account manager and CSM who are able to help with the implementation to get as many endpoints secure as possible. The interface has been easy to use and allows us to gain insight into the devices that we protect. — Director of Information Systems in the Education Sector
- Malwarebytes Delivers Peace of Mind and Proactive Defense
- Using Malwarebytes endpoint protection has been an exception experience, providing comprehensive and proactive threat detection, user-friendly interface, real-time defense, minimal resource impact, and exceptional customer support, ultimately ensuring peace of mind and effective cybersecurity for our endpoints. — Head of IT Operations in the Real Estate Industry
- Easy To Deploy and Manage!
- This is the best security software I have used in almost 20 years of working in this industry. It’s the easiest to deploy and configure and is always evolving to protect against the newest cybersecurity threats. — Systems Administrator in the Education Industry
To learn more about the ratings and recognition, visit: https://try.malwarebytes.com/business-industry-recognition.
Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Peer Contributors, 18 September 2023. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark, and PEER INSIGHTS is a trademark and service mark, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, Malwarebytes CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes’ award-winning endpoint protection, privacy and threat prevention solutions along with a world-class team of threat researchers protect millions of individuals and thousands of businesses across the globe daily. Malwarebytes solutions are consistently recognized by independent tests including MITRE Engenuity, MRG Effitas, AVLAB and AV-TEST (consumer and business). Customers award Malwarebytes for being the most implementable and most usable endpoint protection product with the best results on G2. The company is headquartered in California with offices in Europe and Asia. For more information and career opportunities, visit https://www.malwarebytes.com.