The IP address 220.127.116.11 was blocked as part of the range 18.104.22.168/32 by Malwarebytes because it is associated with malvertising.
Websites on servers on this IP address redirect visitors to sites that are involved in promoting PUPs and adware, fraudulent sites including Tech Support Scams, and other advertising based on a visitor profile based on browser data and IP address.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP address 22.214.171.124 because it is associated with malvertising.
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.