The IP address 188.8.131.52 was blocked as part of the range 184.108.40.206/32 by Malwarebytes because it is associated with malvertising.
This IP hosts a lot of domains that are involved in malvertising campaigns.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP address 220.127.116.11 because it is associated with malvertising.
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.