The IP 220.127.116.11 was blocked because it is in use by riskware.
Originating from the IP 18.104.22.168 there have been many attempts reported that they tried to brute force SASL authentication.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 22.214.171.124
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.