The domain amazeappz.com is blocked because it is the source of several search hijackers targeting Chrome and Firefox. These search hijackers are considered potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
The site uses social engineeringto lure the users into installing their browser extensions.
Add an exclusion
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.