Several subdomains of the domain awsmppl.com were blocked by Malwarebytes because they were involved in phishing, and with Trojans.
The domain awsmppl.com allows people to host their own websites as subdomains. Apparently some are abusing this to host illegal content, phishing sites, and malware.
Malwarebytes blocks several subdomains of awsmppl.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.