Several subdomains of the domain duckdns.org were blocked by Malwarebytes because they were associated with phishing.
The domain duckdns.org hosts a free service which will point a DNS (sub domains of duckdns.org) to an IP of your choice. Unfortunately this service is often abused by phishers.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.