The domain linodeobjects.com hosts an online storage for storing and accessing data in flat data structures alongside their own rich metadata. This services is abused for phishing sites and redirections to PUPs, adware, and fraudulent sites.
Malwarebytes blocks the subdomain ap-south-1.linodeobjects.com because it is associated with phishing.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.