Several subdomains of net.ru were blocked by Malwarebytes because they were involved in phishing and fraud.
The domain net.ru is a thrid level domain that hosts many subdomains. Some of them were found to be involved in phishing and fraud. These sites are not limited to on campaign or threat actor.
Malwarebytes blocks several subdomains of net.ru
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.