Malwarebytes blocks several subdomains of the domain netlify.app because they were associated with riskware and Trojans.
The domain netlify.app hosts sites and apps for developers, but the service is being abused to host malicious sites and malware.
Malwarebytes blocks several subdomains of netlify.app
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.