The domain pshtrk.com was blocked by Malwarebytes because it was associated with malvertising.
This domain was blocked because it was found to be involved in malvertising campaigns.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain pshtrk.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.