Several subdomains of the domain repl.co were blocked by Malwarebytes because they are associated with phishing.
This domain hosts websites were developers can test their coding. The platform is abused for pishing purposes.
Malwarebytes blocks the subdomain rrurallogginq.keniromero.repl.co because it is associated with phishing.
Malwarebytes blocks rrurallogginq.keniromero.repl.co
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.