The domain shywiphythe.com was blocked by Malwarebytes because it is associated with malvertising.
Malvertising, or malicious advertising, is the term for criminally controlled advertisements within Internet connected programs, usually web browsers, which intentionally harm people and businesses.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain shywiphythe.com because it is associated with malvertising.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.