Spyware.AzorUlt is Malwarebytes’ detection name for a family of spyware that steals information and sometimes downloads additional malware.
Type and source of infection
Spyware.AzorUlt is spyware that can steal banking information, including passwords and credit card details as well as cryptocurrency. Spyware.AzorUlt is typically spread in malspam campaigns.
- Data/information about the system may have been stolen
- User credentials may have been stolen
- Digital coins may have been stolen
- Affected system may be susceptible to further attacks
How to remove Spyware.AzorUlt with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections page to see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine page you can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Spyware.Socelars without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.