Malwarebytes blocks the domain trafficjunky.net because it is associated with fraud.
The domain trafficjunky.net is an online advertisement broker that specializes in publishers of adult content. The service is sometimes abused to host exploits or redirect to malware campaigns.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain trafficjunky.net because it was associated with fraud.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.