Trojan.Adservice is Malwarebytes’ detection name for a malicious DLL file originally called AdService.dll. Once present on an affected system, it steals login credentials, login information, and passwords from Web services, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.AdService without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytesto your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exeand follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windowsinstallation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantineto remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
However, it is recommended to change all passwords that could have been stolen from the affected system.
How to remove Trojan.AdService with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections pageto see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine pageyou can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.