Trojan.BeamWinHTTP is Malwarebytes' detection name for a specific family of malware loaders targeting Windows systems.
Type and source of infection
Trojan.BeamWinHTTP is a Trojan that comes in the form of a dll, which is loaded to inject malicious code into http traffic on the affected system.
Trojan.BeamWinHTTP has been found to add affected systems to a botnet that performed DDoS attacks.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.BeamWinHTTP
How to remove Trojan.BeamWinHTTP with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections page
to see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine page
you can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.BeamWinHTTP without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.