Trojan.Kryptic is Malwarebytes’ generic detection name for Trojansthat are obfuscated in any way and that do not (yet) fit into one of the known families.
Malwarebytes protects users from Trojan.Kryptic by using real-time protection. At the moment there are no live detections classified as Trojan.Kryptic.
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.Kryptic without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytesto your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exeand follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windowsinstallation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get startedbutton.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantineto remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
How to remove Trojan.Kryptic with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections pageto see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine pageyou can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.