Trojan.MalPack.DLF is Malwarebytes’ detection name for Trojans that are packed using the Delphi programming language
The Trojan.MalPack.DLF detection is based on the way the file is packed, which means the Trojan payload could be anything.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.MalPack.DLF by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.MalPack.DLF without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get startedbutton.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
How to remove Trojan.MalPack.DLF with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections page to see which threats were found. On the Quarantine page you can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.