The domain xcfss2.xyz was blocked by Malwarebytes because it is associated with riskware.
Websits in this domain try to trick users into accepting browser push notifications. These notifications can be misleading and lead to PUPs, adware, and phishing sites.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain xcfss2.xyz because it is associated with riskware.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.