A round-up, you say? You're in luck!
On the blog, I took a look at sites claiming to offer up Netflix premium accounts and a supposed Nintento 3DS emulator which had a neat line in popping surveys. There was also the compromise of a Law Enforcement website, and a rummage inside a bag of cookies. To round things off, we also had a tech support site infecting visitors with a drive-by.
Notable news stories:
- Playing games online? Don't use Bots.
- The notion of hacking cars becomes a little more terrifying.
- Proxy servers wade into the world of phishing.
- Default webcam passwords: still not a good idea.
- Speaking of passwords, you probably shouldn't ask for them on Twitter.
- WireLurker made things a little dangerous for iPhone owners.
- How much money is floating around on the Darknet? Lots.