Last week, we had a bumper crop of blog posts for you to get your teeth into, including our Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques report, an issue with a popular mobile app called "Facebook Lite", and we poked around a fake online scanner. We also took a rummage around the large collection of Mac security myths, warned you away from a 419 scam, walked you through the joys of TORifying a VM, and gave you an Exploit Kits review. Finally, we took a look at CryptoBlock Ransomware, and did much the same for Spora.
- Androids infected somewhere along the supply chain.
- A fascinating look into cybercrime in West Africa [PDF].
- 185,000+ wi-fi cameras have a bit of an issue.
- Instagram credential stealers were doing the rounds on Google Play.
- Mac RATs? Oh my.
- Fileless DNS Malware causes trouble at the top.
The Malwarebytes Labs Team