Apply for a chance to be selected
Malwarebytes is offering $100,000 total in scholarships to 10 college students in a STEM-related major.
Are you eligible?
- Students must be in college and majoring in a STEM-related major. Junior College, Undergrad & Grad school students are eligible. Incoming college freshman are also eligible.
- Students in all countries are eligible.
What do you need to do?
- Apply here: https://www.myscholarship.app/malwarebytes
- Submit a 500 word essay on the following topic: “How would you suggest Malwarebytes and the cybersecurity community as a whole help to close this gap to ensure equal access for everyone?”
- Ten Scholarship awards will be issued to the winning applicants.
- Ten (10) winners will receive a Scholarship Prize in the amount of $10,000.
- Winners will be notified on or around September 1st, 2022.
Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Much more than malwareremediation, the company provides cyberprotection, privacy, and prevention to tens of thousands of consumers and organizations every day.
Looking for an anti-malware tool?
Get started for free.
Download the free version of Malwarebytes and run your free virus scan.
Your download also includes a free 14-day trial of Malwarebytes Premium.