The IP address 18.104.22.168 was blocked as part of the range 22.214.171.124/32 by Malwarebytes because it is associated with a Trojan.
Servers at this IP address have been found to be active in forum spam, and as C2 servers for botnets and other Trojan activity.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP address 126.96.36.199 because it is associated with a Trojan.
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.