Adware.Esprot is Malwarebytes' detection name for a family of adwaretargeting Windows systems.
Type and source of infection
Adware.Esprot is also sometimes detected as a backdoor/Trojan, because it has the ability to download and install updated versions of itself on the affected system. The files are typically DLLs with names that resemble those of Windows files.
Malwarebytes blocks Adware.Esprot
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Adware.Esprot without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytesto your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exeand follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windowsinstallation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantineto remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.