The domain crystalcrafter.top was blocked by Malwarebytes because it is associated with a PUP.
Webistes in this domain try to trick users into accepting web push notifications which can lead to PUPs and adware.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain crystalcrafter.top because it is associated with PUP.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.