Hijack.StartPage is Malwarebytes' detection name that identifies unwanted URLsthat were set as the start page for Internet Explorer in the Windows registry.
Users will notice that the startpage of Internet Explorer has been changed.
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Hijack.StartPage without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytesto your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exeand follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windowsinstallation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantineto remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.