PUP.Optional.Auslogics is Malwarebytes’ generic detection name for files that are in use by more than one Auslogics PUP. These PUPs are all potentiallu unwanted programs aimed at Windows systems and published by Auslogics.
Malwarebytes can detect and remove PUP.Optional.Auslogics without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.