Trojan.Agent.CLK is Malwarebytes’ detection name for a certain type of Trojanthat belongs to the Adware.Adclick family and infects Windows machines.
Type and source of infection
This family uses scheduled tasks to show user advertisements. It also collects information from the browser(s) and connects to an IRC server.This Trojan is offered at crackand keygensites under various names to trick users into downloading and running it.
Malwarebytes can remove Trojan.Agent.CLK without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytesto your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exeand follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windowsinstallation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantineto remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
How to remove Trojan.Agent.CLK with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections pageto see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine pageyou can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.