Trojan.MalPack.GS is Malwarebytes' generic detection name for the packed payload delivered by the Grandsoft Exploit Kit. This Trojan has been responsible for, among others, the delivery of Ransom.GandCrab.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.MalPack.GS
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.MalPack.GS without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get startedbutton.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
How to remove Trojan.MalPack.GS with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections page
to see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine page
you can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.