Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- LinkedIn scams are a "significant threat", warns FBI
- DDoS-for-hire service provider jailed
- Internet Safety Month: 7 tips for staying safe online while on vacation
- Client-side Magecart attacks still around, but more covert
- Security vulnerabilities: 5 times that organizations got hacked
- You can be tracked online using your Chrome browser extensions
- Russia's APT28 uses fear of nuclear war to spread Follina docs in Ukraine
- DFSCoerce, a new NTLM relay attack, can take control over a Windows domain
- Watch out for the email that says "You have a new voicemail!"
- 7-Zip gets Mark of the Web feature, increases protection for users
- MEGA claims it can’t decrypt your files. But someone’s managed to…
- Police seize and dismantle massive phishing operation
- Rogue cryptocurrency billboards go phishing for wallets
- Dial 311 for…cybersecurity emergencies?
- Conti ransomware group’s pulse stops, but did it fake its own death?
- Cybersecurity agencies: You don’t have to delete PowerShell to secure it
- 5 ways to avoid being catfished