Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Apache ActiveMQ vulnerability used in ransomware attacks
- YouTube launches “global effort” to block ad blockers
- Should you allow your browser to remember your passwords?
- Atlassian: “Take immediate action” to patch your Confluence Data Center and Server instances
- What Gen Z really cares about when it comes to privacy
- SolarWinds and its CISO accused of misleading investors before major cyberattack
- Patch now! BIG-IP Configuration utility is vulnerable for an authentication bypass
- OneView updates: Dive into Report 2.0 & the new Global Site Filter
Our business solutions remove all remnants of ransomware and prevent you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.