Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Explained: Domain fronting
- Will ChatGPT write ransomware? Yes.
- Associated Press, ESPN, CBS among top sites serving fake virus alerts
- Meta sued over forcing users to pay to stop tracking
- Update now! Chrome fixes actively exploited zero-day vulnerability
- Many major websites allow users to have weak passwords
- Ransomware gangs and Living Off the Land (LOTL) attacks: A deep dive
- ownCloud vulnerability can be used to extract admin passwords
Our business solutions remove all remnants of ransomware and prevent you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.