The domain alphaspeedbooster.com was blocked by Malwarebytes because it was associated with a potentially unwanted program (PUP).
The domain alphaspeedbooster.com was found to be promoting a browser hijacker that affects Firefox, Edge, and Chrome. The PUP is offered as an extension that promises to speed up your browsing experience.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.