The domain pcmssecuresetup24x7errorcodehelplinezonedd32.monster was blocked by Malwarebytes because it was associated with hijacks.
Websites in this domain were found to be hosting advertisements shown in popups produced by adware.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain pcmssecuresetup24x7errorcodehelplinezonedd32.monster
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.