Trojan.Agent.ED is Malwarebytes' generic detection name for Trojansthat have not yet been classified, but they are dropped by exploit kits.
Type and source of infection
Trojan.Agent.ED is by definition dropped by an exploit kit. An exploit kit is a toolkit designed to facilitate the exploitation of client-side vulnerabilities most commonly found in browsers and their plugins in order to deliver malware on end users’ machines.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.Agent.ED
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.Agent.ED without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytesto your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exeand follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windowsinstallation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantineto remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
How to remove Trojan.Agent.ED with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections page
to see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine page
you can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.