Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- A private moment, caught by a Roomba, ended up on Facebook. Eileen Guo explains how: Lock and Code S04E03
- New data wipers deployed against Ukraine
- Update your LearnPress plugins now!
- Riot Games refuses to pay ransom to avoid League of Legends leak
- Analyzing and remediating a malware infested T95 TV box from Amazon
- Google sponsored ads malvertising targets password manager
- 40% of online shops tricking users with "dark patterns"
- How to protect your business from supply chain attacks
- Up to 10 million people potentially impacted by JD Sports breach
- GitHub revokes several certificates after unauthorized access
- Malwarebytes earns AV-TEST Top Product awards for fifth consecutive quarter
- Ransomware in December 2022
- Cybersecurity and privacy tips you can teach your 5+-year-old
- The rise of multi-threat ransomware
- Cyberthreats facing UK finance sector "a national security threat"
- How the CISA catalog of vulnerabilities can help your organization
- Business Email Compromise attack imitates vendors, targets supply chains