Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Update now: 9 vulnerabilities impact Cisco Small Business Series
- ChatGPT: Cybersecurity friend or foe?
- Webinar recap: EDR vs MDR for business success
- Identity crisis: How an anti-porn crusade could jam the Internet, featuring Alec Muffett: Lock and Code S04E11
- Malvertising via brand impersonation is back again
- Update now! Apple issues patches for three actively used zero-days
- Google to pay $40m for "deceptive and unfair" location tracking practices
- Employee guilty of joining ransomware attack on his own company
- AI generated Pentagon explosion photograph goes viral on Twitter
- CISA updates ransomware guidance
- Webinar alert: How Coffee County Schools safeguards 7500 students and 1200 staff
- Tracking down a trojan: An inside look at threat hunting in a corporate network
- Rheinmetall attacked by BlackBasta ransomware
- "Beautiful Cookie Consent Banner" WordPress plugin vulnerability: Update now!
- Zyxel patches two critical vulnerabilities
Malwarebytes EDR and MDR removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.