Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- The end looms for Meta’s behavioural advertising in Europe
- Microsoft Teams used in phishing campaign to bypass multi-factor authentication
- Film companies lose battle to unmask Reddit users
- FAQ: How does Malwarebytes ransomware rollback work?
- How to protect your child’s identity
- Hey, are you REALLY ready to go on vacation? (No, you aren’t)
- Global ransomware attacks at an all-time high, shows latest 2023 State of Ransomware report
- Phishing campaigns are using AMP URLs to avoid detection
- Minecraft fans beware: Players and servers at risk from BleedingPipe vulnerability
- Ivanti patches second zero-day vulnerability being used in attacks
- Public companies must now disclose breaches within 4 days
- Meta subsidiaries must pay $14m over misleading data collection disclosure
- Supply chain attacks disrupt emergency services communications
- Compromised Barracuda appliances equipped with persistent backdoors by attackers
Malwarebytes EDR and MDR removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.