Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Multi-factor authentication has proven it works, so what are we waiting for?
- Amazon Prime email scammer snatches defeat from the jaws of victory
- 2023 MITRE ATT&CK® Evaluation results: Malwarebytes earns high marks for detection, blocks initial malware executions
- Update now! Apple patches vulnerabilities on iPhone and iPad
- Sony was attacked by two ransomware operators
- Meta and TikTok consider charging users for ad-free experience
- Exim finally fixes 3 out of 6 vulnerabilities
- Update your Android devices now! Google patches two actively exploited vulnerabilities
- Gen Z fears physical violence from being online more than anyone else, Malwarebytes finds
- Meta is using your public Facebook and Instagram posts to train its AI
- Ransomware reinfections on the rise from improper remediation
- Food delivery robots give captured video footage to police
- FBI warns of multiple ransomware attacks on same victim
We don’t just report on threats—we remove them
Cybersecurity risks should never spread beyond a headline. Keep threats off your devices by downloading Malwarebytes today.