Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Malvertising via Dynamic Search Ads delivers malware bonanza
- Octo Tempest cybercriminal group is “a growing concern”—Microsoft
- Update now! Apple patches a raft of vulnerabilities
- Patch…later? Safari iLeakage bug not fixed
- Update vCenter Server now! VMWare fixes critical vulnerability
- Cyberattack hits 5 hospitals
- Face search engine PimEyes stops searches of children’s faces
- Announcing NEW Malwarebytes Identity Theft Protection
- Hong Kong residents targeted in malvertising campaigns for WhatsApp, Telegram
- 1Password reports security incident after breach at Okta
- Google Chrome wants to hide your IP address
- MGM attack is too late a wake-up call for businesses, says James Fair: Lock and Code S04E22
- Battling a new DarkGate malware campaign with Malwarebytes MDR
Malwarebytes Managed Detection and Response (MDR) simply and effectively closes your security resources gap, reduces your risk of unknown threats, and increases your security efficiency exponentially. Malwarebytes MDR staffs highly experienced Tier 2 and Tier 3 analysts who are hands-on with customer endpoints, ensuring critical threats are quickly identified and a thorough response is rapidly deployed.
Want to learn more about MDR? Get a free trial below.