Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Dependabot impersonators cause trouble on GitHub
- Update Chrome now! Google patches another actively exploited vulnerability
- Google’s Bard conversations turn up in search results
- Malicious ad served inside Bing’s AI chatbot
- Pegasus spyware and how it exploited a WebP vulnerability
- Xenomorph hunts cryptocurrency logins on Android
- Malwarebytes MDR wins G2 awards for “Best ROI,” “Easiest to Use,” and more
- Malwarebytes Admin update: New Detection screens to manage threats!
- Webinar: Bridging digital transformation & cybersecurity
- Child health data stolen in registry breach
- Credit card thieves target Booking.com customers
- Ransomware group claims it’s “compromised all of Sony systems”
- TikTok flooded with fake celebrity nude photo Temu referrals
- What does a car need to know about your sex life? Lock and Code S04E20
Malwarebytes EDR and MDR removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.