Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Apple sued for "pervasive and unlawful data tracking"
- Update your Android to fix this simple lock screen bypass
- 400+ big brands impersonated in phishing campaign
- 7 tips for safe online shopping this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Threat monitoring for SMBs: SIEM vs SOAR vs MDR
- Scammers threaten businesses with "total reputation damage"
- Google coughs up $392 million for sneaky location tracking
- How stolen streaming logins result in torrents of legal action
- Longest running WordPress malware campaign promotes rogue McAfee affiliate
- Repair firms might be rifling through your personal data
- How Initial Access Brokers get into corporate networks (and how to stop them)
- Encrypted DMs may be coming to Twitter (assuming it survives the weekend)
- APT broke into a federal agency using Log4Shell
- Stealing Mastodon passwords
- FBI concerned about TikTok’s US operations