Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Indiana sues TikTok, describes it as "Chinese Trojan Horse"
- Iranian hacking group uses compromised email accounts to distribute MSP remote access tool
- Electronic Sales Suppression Tools are cooking the books
- Silence is golden partner for Truebot and Cl0p ransomware
- iPhone user watches as stolen phone travels from UK to China
- Play ransomware attacks city of Antwerp
- Introducing Quarantine for Cloud Storage Scanning in Nebula
- Update now! Two zero-days fixed in 2022's last patch Tuesday
- Is an outsourced SOC worth it? Looking at the ROI of MDR
- Uber data stolen via third-party vendor
- Is Apple about to embrace third-party app stores?
- Update now! Apple patches active exploit vulnerability for iPhones
- Worldwide law enforcement action takes down major DDoS booter services
- Virtual kidnapping scam strikes again. Spot the signs
- InfraGard infiltrated by cybercriminal