Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- How to protect your small business from social engineering
- Microsoft: You’re already using the last version of Windows 10
- Is it OK to train an AI on your images, without permission?
- Upcoming webinar: Is EDR or MDR better for your business?
- Google Authenticator WILL get end-to-end encryption. Eventually.
- Google takes CryptBot to the wood shed
- Oracle WebLogic Server vulnerability added to CISA list as “known to be exploited”
- How to keep your ChatGPT conversations out of its training data
- The one and only password tip you need
- World Password Day must die
- How small businesses can secure employees’ mobile devices
- AI-powered content farms start clogging search results with ad-stuffed spam
- Newspaper evades Russian censors, hides news in Counter-Strike map
- Apple releases first Rapid Security Response update for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS users
- Google and Apple cooperate to address unwanted tracking
Malwarebytes removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.