Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- Tax preparation firms shared sensitive information with Meta
- Ransomware making big money through "big game hunting"
- Malwarebytes stops 100% of Advanced Threats in latest AV-Test assessment
- From Malvertising to Ransomware: A Threat Intel webinar recap
- Ransomware review: July 2023
- Zero-day deploys remote code execution vulnerability via Word documents
- How to secure your business before going on vacation
- Update now! Microsoft patches a whopping 130 vulnerabilities
- Proposed Massachusetts law to ban sale of your mobile location data
- Criminals target businesses with malicious extension for Meta's Ads Manager and accidentally leak stolen accounts
- Apple issues Rapid Security Response for zero-day vulnerability
- "TootRoot" Mastodon vulnerabilities fixed: Admins, patch now!
- Threatening rogue finance apps removed from the Apple Store
- MOVEit Transfer fixes three new vulnerabilities
- Malwarebytes Browser Guard introduces three new features
- Warning issued over increased activity of TrueBot malware
Malwarebytes EDR and MDR removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.