The IP address 220.127.116.11 was blocked by Malwarebytes as part of the range 18.104.22.168/32 because it was associated with riskware.
Servers at this IP were found to be hosting sites that were involved in phishing.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 22.214.171.124
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.