Malwarebytes blocks several subdomains of the domain anonfiles.com because they are associated with Trojans and riskware.
The domain is set up to allow the upload of files anonymously and free. The service is being abused since several subdomains of anonfiles.com were found to be hosting malware.
Malwarebytes blocks several subdomains of anonfiles.com
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.