Several subdomains of the domain appsflyer.com were blocked by Malwarebytes because they were associated with a Trojan.
AppsFlyer is a hosting platform for mobile apps, which is being abused to make some subdomains act as C&C servers in Trojan campaigns.
Malwarebytes blocks subdomains of the domain appsflyer.com because they are associated with a Trojan.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.