The domain unseenreport.com was blocked by Malwarebytes because it is associated with malvertising.
Websites in this domain host scripts that are used to redirect visitors to sites that could lead to PUPs, adware, fraud, and scams.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain unseenreport.com because it is associated with malvertising.
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.